Istyle Furniture - I Style Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category

4.7
Style and Design

On Tuesday November 22, 2016 I never received my delivery. No call no show.

I paid for my merchandise already. I call the "Delivery department today to confirm my delivery between 4PM and 8:30PM. No one else know in the department that I was schedule for a delivery for Saturday November 26, 2016. I already missed a day pay due to no call no show.

I just want to get this issue resolve please.

I love " ISTYLE FURNITUTE, have very nice furniture, the people there are very friendly, they are willing to go the extra mile to help you with your needs. I just want to get my furniture deliver Please, thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Istyle Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2016.

Istyle Furniture - Simple Review #1479901706

4.3
Style and Design

On November 22, 2016 I was told that I was to receive my delivery that day and no one came, no one called. Please at your earliest time I need someone to call me and let me know when I will receive my delivery.

216-526-2652 My name is Georgia M. Ware.

I am looking forward of getting this issue resolve. I just want my furniture "PLEASE" thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Istyle Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2016.

Istyle Furniture - I Style Furniture/Northfield,Oh (bait&switch)

Beware of this place..My partner and I went in to purchase a $99 coffee table that retailed for $299. This was supposed to be a "Floor model" sale.

Meaning that the merchandise would be available for immediate purchase. The ad was clearly placed on the coffee table when we went in. We loved it and asked the salesman if we could buy it now. We were told that the one we were looking at was for sale at $299 and if we wanted the $99 one, he would have to order it but the one we would purchase would be of lesser quality.

When we asked him to explain why we could not have the high quality one of $299 for the advertised price of $99 he said,"This one is a Cadillac. For $99 you will receive a Chevy!" We spoke to the manager and she said the same thing and became hostile with us when we told her they were false advertising. We told her how displeased we were and instead of making a sale and honoring the advertised price, she told us to make calls or do whatever we wanted but we could not have the coffee table we wanted for $99. We left without buy a thing..We will NEVER shop here again.

This is clearly a terrible case of "bait and switch". They are very dishonest and cannot be trusted to honor ad prices!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2011.